Exitrax - 930 series
The 930 series is the smallest of the Exitrax range, but don’t let that fool you!
Designed for those with limited storage space, they’re just as tough as their larger siblings,
and ideal for the novice explorer.
• Lifetime manufacturer’s warranty and and easy claims process.
• Durable Polypropylene construction
• Compatible with most recovery board holders and mount kits.
• Ultra-low profile stack height for easy mounting.
• Innovative design reduces the effort required for extraction and helps reduce wheel spin.
• Strategically placed engagement nodules reduce wheel spin
• Ground engagement teeth reduce board movement during recovery
• Balanced handles for comfort while carrying
• Designed in Australia under some of the world’s strictest quality control measures.
• Manufactured in New Zealand using industry-leading equipment.
• Smooth, rounded channels help distribute weight evenly.
• Balanced handles for easy carrying.
• The largest “small board” on the market.
• Currently available in Green and Black only.